It’s our tenth netcast, and as is the tradition, the roundtable discussion is both light-hearted and full of important game information. This week’s panel is made up of regular guests Jackie Kerr, Brooke Thompson, Sean C. Stacey and Jonathan Waite. Subscribe to the ARG Netcast feed through FeedBurner or via iTunes.
- The Vanishing Point game is over, and Sean was there in the flesh for the festivities. Get the skinny on the behind-the-scenes action!
- Township Heights comes to a sudden and unexpected end. Was this a cash-grab or is the game still going, with the apparent endgame being part of the game?
- Gumshoe is billing itself as an interactive radio play. It launches on Valentine’s Day, and we’ll be listening.
- Meigeist kicks it old-school with enough content, puzzles and interaction to satisfy a multitude of players.
- The Sector Seven/Transformers ARG viral campaign stalls. Fanboys and fangirls around the world really want this to be more than what it currently is.
- Odina Nova will relaunch in March after a short hiatus. Our very own Jessica Price has the details on ARGNet.
- The Heroes 360 experience launches for the hit NBC television series. Save the cheerleader, play the ARG?
- The Library of Babel site for the Perplex City game holds what could be the final clue for finding the Receda Cube, after an article/advertisement in the London Sunday Times. Find it soon, please.
- Monster Hunters goes live, a tie-in with the North American release of a South Korean movie called The Host. Did you get your Yeti in the mail?