If half a dozen netcasts are as sweet as half a dozen donuts, then feast your ears on the sixth ARG Netcast. Sean C. Stacey, Brooke Thompson and Jonathan Waite are joined this week by Carie Ward, ARGNet staff writer and webmaster of wonderweasels.org. Subscribe to the ARG Netcast feed through FeedBurner or via iTunes.
- Ny Takma wrapped up this past week. The puppetmasters have spoken — find out what we think about the endgame.
- Sammeeeees players are hot on the trail of the 4th and 5th Spoocheeeee disc pieces, and konamouse offers a Top Ten list. Does this ARG have the personal touch mastered?
- OpAphid becomes the “Official LonelyGirl15 Alternate Reality Game, according to the official LG15 forums. Is this ARG 2.0?
- Deus City rolls on. There’s a basic plot time line and cast of characters at the Unfiction forums.
- tCotSA (The Committee of the Sedulous Amalgamation) shows signs of life with new snail mailings to various players. ARG or puzzle trail?
- Lawn Games For Life is a new ARG. Brooke and Carie have the skinny on this emerging campaign, including info about the PM herself.
- NeoVenus Construction may or may not be an ARG related to Capcom’s Lost Planet. Slick web sites, more information to follow this week.
Puzzle of the Week
- In the grander sense of puzzle solving, do your part and help plan ARGFest-o-con 2007: San Francisco. A wiki and blog have been set up. Three words: ARGFest-o-cons are fun.
- How do you explain ARG’s to your friends? Not exactly the answer to the Meaning of Life, but still a worthy discussion to listen to.
- Corporate ARGs and Indie/Grassroots ARGs — a round table discussion about the myths and facts concerning an ongoing debate.
- DJ Sampson clears the air about the private MySpace site for Deus City players.
- konamouse and Lou like the “An Arg A Minute” segment. We need YOU to start sending in your AAAM summaries!
- Eric Parks gets a shout out because he’s a swell guy.
Weather and White Christmas
- Brooke enjoys 80 degree heat while the rest of us, um, don’t. Also, a hot argument about whether snow equals Merry Christmas.
As always, contact us at our special netcast email address, [email protected] with your tips, suggestions, concerns and submissions.